1. Definitions. GOsimpson.com – Artist. Site user making purchases – Customer
2. Offer – this document “Public Offer Agreement for the provision of consulting services for promotion in social networks, published on the Internet at: https://gosimpson.com/terms-and-conditions/
3. Customer – the person who accepted the offer and is thus the Customer of the Contractor’s services under the concluded offer agreement.
4. Offer agreement – an agreement between the Contractor and the Customer for the provision of promotion services in social networks, which is concluded through the acceptance of the offer.
5. Pricelist – the current systematized list of the Contractor’s services with prices, published on the Internet resource at: https://gosimpson.com and given in the appendix to this offer.
6. The subject of this offer is the provision of consulting services to the Customer in accordance with the terms of this offer and the current price list of the Contractor’s services.
7. The list of rendered promotion services in social networks is given on the website https://gosimpson.com, which is an integral part of this offer.
8. The public offer and its annex are official documents and are published on the Internet resource at: https://gosimpson.com/terms-and-conditions/
9. The Contractor has the right at any time to change the Price List and the terms of this public offer unilaterally without prior agreement with the Customer, while ensuring the publication of the changed conditions on the Internet resource at: https://gosimpson.com/terms-and-conditions / at least one day prior to their commissioning.
10. The provision of promotion services in social networks are provided in full, subject to their 100% (one hundred percent) payment by the Customer.
11. Based on the received application, the Contractor automatically issues an invoice (receipt) to the Customer for payment for the selected service in electronic form.
12. The Customer transfers funds by payment in any way through the gateway provided by the Contractor’s partners.
13. After the Customer has paid the invoice and credited the funds, the service agreement comes into force.
14. Within no more than 30 working days from the date of acceptance of the offer, the Contractor ensures the provision of services to the Customer in accordance with his application, unless another deadline is specified in the application.
15. Services are deemed to have been rendered properly and in full if, within three days from the date of rendering the services, the Customer has not sent a motivated refusal to accept the service to the email address email@example.com. The warranty for the services provided is 30 days from the date of order execution, unless other warranty periods are specified in the service description.
16. The Contractor does everything possible to ensure high-quality and uninterrupted provision of services to the Customer in accordance with the price list of services.
17. The Contractor is not responsible for violation of the terms of the contract if such violation is caused by force majeure circumstances (force majeure) or circumstances that do not depend on the Contractor’s work, including: changes in the work of social networks, actions of state authorities, fire, flooding , earthquake, other acts of God, lack of electricity and / or computer network failures, strikes, civil unrest, riots, any other circumstances, not limited to those listed above, that may affect the performance of the terms of this public offer by the Contractor and beyond the control of the Contractor.
18. Refunds. If, through the fault of the Contractor, it is not possible to provide the service within the time period specified in the description of the goods, the Contractor undertakes to return the money paid by the Customer, but not earlier than 2 months after payment. In other cases, no refund will be made.